Personal blog, rants, reblogs, and mostly funnies.
Once your town rolls over to bunny day, many rocks will spawn all over your town. This is for the purpose of breaking them to find Stone Eggs to turn in for Zipper T. Bunny’s prizes.
There’s a REALLY high chance that the event will glitch out where the rocks will not be removed the following day, and they’ll turn into normal unbreakable rocks.
So be sure to break all the rocks before the event ends in order to prevent this bug from happening!
dear fucking tumblr
this is a fucking bumblebee
this is a fucking bee
this is a fucking hornet
this is a fucking wasp
as you can fucking see the longer their legs are and the less fuzzy they are is equivalent to how fucking evil they fucking are
I feel like I just watched a step by step pokemon evolution
Hot Topic is known amongst artist groups as one of the worst offenders of art theft in U.S. retailers. I know artists are important to What Pumpkin, and I’d imagine multiple cases of art theft would be a very big deal. The most well-known of the cases were stolen fan art from independent artists, which is the same demographic the Design Contest was aimed to. I’m an artist myself and I wouldn’t want to support a store that steals from my peers.
The people running Hot Topic have zero respect to artists and to copyright law. They’ve been ripping-off independent artists’ storefronts, and continue do so. The whole company really should have been shut down long ago.
If you support artists, independent, fan artist, or any kind, you should oppose Hot Topic and MSPA’s association with them!
Tell What Pumpkin to kick Hot Topic out of the Design contest RIGHT NOW.
We have so little time left to stop this please tell them that it is completely unacceptable to do any sort of business with petty art thieves.
Even if you don’t know what to say, or if you think it would compromise the contestants; It won’t. Just please voice your thoughts in anyway you can put them. Don’t let Hot Topic get a dime out of Homestuck.
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did?
I named my character Kevin because… I love the name and its pretty much mine~ uvu Life in AC as Kev is awesome! As for my town, I named it “Shalour” after Shalour City in Pokemon XY. Reason behind that one was because its the town where two characters of mine are from and I came to love these two islander butts. uwu;
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?
HHHHH-…. One time, I was so busy, I didn’t play for a week.. When I came back to play on New Leaf…. MARSHAL MY BELOVED SQUIRREL MOVED OUT… I swear, I just wanted to soft-reset my town to get him back but I didn’t ;;;; Still the worse feeling ever.
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?
Oh gosh… That honor has to go to Beardo. I had him once, he was the first to move away from my town (THANK GOODNESS) and that Bear, scared the ever living heck outta me. ono;
|1:||Why did you name your character and town the way you did?|
|2:||Who is your favorite current villager?|
|3:||Who is your least favorite current villager?|
|4:||If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?|
|5:||If you could date one special character, who would it be?|
|6:||Who or what truly runs your town?|
|7:||Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?|
|8:||What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?|
|9:||If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?|
|10:||When and why did you start playing animal crossing?|
|11:||What is your nickname in the game?|
|12:||What is a random fact about your town?|
|13:||Do you time travel?|
|14:||If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?|
|15:||Favorite island tour?|
|16:||How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?|
|17:||When is your character's birthday?|
|18:||What is your favorite flower in the game?|
|19:||What town project is your favorite?|
|20:||What town project do you hate the most?|
|21:||If you could add something to the game, what would it be?|
|22:||How would you describe your main character in three words?|
|23:||Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?|
|24:||What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?|
|25:||Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.|
|26:||What furniture series do you like the most?|
|27:||What furniture series do you like the least?|
|28:||What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?|
|29:||Could Isabelle rule the world?|
|30:||Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?|
|31:||What is your favorite thing about the game?|
|32:||What is your least favorite thing about the game?|
|33:||Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?|
|34:||Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?|
|35:||What do you want the most in this game right now?|
Are you tired of feeling like your art just isn’t improving? Do you want to do a 30-day challenge that’s actually useful? Welcome to 30 Days of Improvement Hell. >:D
I made this because I’ve been feeling super ‘blah’ about my art these days, and I needed something to kick-start myself. Who wants to do this with me!? Start now or whenever you can (now you procrastinators!). Challenge yourself and have fun at the same time!
Tag your posts with #Improvement Hell so everyone can follow along and see each other’s awesome artwork. I may even create a blog and reblog them! :D
What are you waiting for? START!
- Self-Portrait - Introduce yourself
- Draw a figure using a reference - link to reference
- Draw a figure that’s in action, using a reference - link to reference
- Draw a part of the human anatomy you have trouble with. x20, with atleast 5 being skeletal/musculature studies.
- Draw more figures. Quick gestures and silhouettes. x20, with atleast 10 different body shapes
- Let’s have some fun. Design a character from this character generator. (created by PreservedCucumbers)
- Pick the weirdest object in your house/room. Draw it. Shadows and Highlights.
- Find 2-3 objects, make a scene with them. Draw it. Bonus points for creativity. Double points for dramatic lighting.
- Draw a landscape of a place you’ve never been or drawn.
- Draw a BG with 1pt Perspective. Negative points if it’s a railroad or an empty street.
- Draw a BG with 2pt Perspective.
- Look out a window. Draw what you see. Bonus points for adding something interesting.
- Draw an interior setting with the character you designed on Day #6 in it.
- BG with either bird’s eye or worm’s eye view.
- Halfway there! Draw three ‘action’ scenes with different compositions in each. Quick sketches are fine, just make them interesting and understandable! Bonus points if it’s the same scene, but different composition.
- Draw a single page comic with 5-7 panels (the story begins and ends on one page).
- Draw an animal you’ve never drawn before. x10 Link references.
- Draw a car. Negative points for whining. Hint: Use a perspective grid.
- Think of the thing you hate drawing the most. Guess what? Draw it! Negative points for lying to yourself.
- Pick an object in your house/room. Now design a character from it, using the shapes, forms, textures, purpose and colors as inspiration. Also link/post the object you used. Negative points for using a humanoid action figure.
- Draw a character/object/scene, and shade them using ONLY solid blacks and whites. Bonus points for good use of lights/shadows
- Draw a different object/scene/character. Shade using hatching, crosshatcing, and/or pointillism. Bonus points for lights/shadows and textures.
- Colors! Pick a color palette, and paint a scene/character/object using only those colors (some blending allowed). Bonus points for good use of lights/shadows.
- Draw and color a scene/object/character - no lines allowed! (aka - lineless art). Don’t forget light and shadows!
- Draw a scene/character in a style you’ve never drawn before. If emulating an artist, credit+link. Bonus for color style.
- Draw a character. Draw 10 emotions/expressions. Bonus points for ‘uncommon’ emotions. (i.e. anxiety, guilt, despair, loneliness etc.)
- Draw three random shapes using your opposite hand (or your foot). Now design characters from those shapes.
- Turn on the tv (or load your illegally downloaded movies). Pick an actor and draw them.
- Almost done! Let’s have some fun. Draw some fanart. Bonus points if it’s super obscure and unknown. Make people guess what it’s from.
- Last day! Find a drawing you did within the last year. Now draw it again using what you’ve learned! Link it for comparison!
Look at all that amazing improvement! Congrats!
[Update] There is now a sequel challenge, Draw All The Things!
Surreal Photos of A Frozen Venice
Art director Robert Jahns has created a series of surrealistic photos of Venice by combining photos of Italy by Luis Manuel Osorio Fernando with photos of frozen lakes in Russia by Daniel Kordan. Robert Jahns wanted to show how the Venice Canal would look like if it was frozen by the winter.